Clever Error Message:
When going to Clever and student or staff receives an “unsecure” message ("Your connection is not fully secure"), you will need to Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Proceed to adfs.mvusd….” this will allow you to sign into Clever.
Clever not letting you in and it's looping. Follow steps below to clear browser cache.
- Click the 3 dots at the top right of the internet browser to access the Menu.
- Next, you select the option "more tools".
- In the next step click on "Clear Browsing Data".
- Select Time Range for “ALL TIME”
- Check the box in front of "Cookies and other site data".
- Submit your selection by clicking the "Clear Data" Button.
- Close Browser and reload Clever.
Google Classroom error “Blocked by Administrator”. Follow the steps below to update the Chromebook.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- If you are having issues with Setting page turning Black or White
- Open Chrome Browser
- Click on the 3 dots a the top right of the browser to access the Menu
- Next you select Help > and then click on About Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome OS Settings, and then skip to Step 5.